KCI builds long lasting spreaders & harvesting tools to fit your operation’s needs! The 612 and 614 Compost Fertilizer Spreader is built with HD components. Fill them FULL with the heaviest product. The 2418HS Field Elevator is simple to operate, and reliable as they come!
KCI Scheidt Elevator 2418HS:
- GX 670 V twin Honda gas engine.
- 15’ discharge height.
- 18” wide belt.
- Low profile 12’ long receiving section only 8 ½” tall.
- Optional cleated belt for walnuts or pecans.
- Belt returns on long wearing UHMW.
- 22gal fuel & hydr. tanks.
- Belt speed is approx. 650 FPM.
- Capacity is approx. 2 ton/min.
- Standard covered hold down rollers.
- Optional hold down tires.
- Available in 12’ or 14’ lengths.
Adjustable speed on main chain, bander chains & spinners.
- Extra heavy tubing frame plate floor & box.
- Special heavy duty drive sprockets.
- Rear feed door is adjustable from tractor.
- Axle is adjustable up & down.
- Custom heavy service dual hydraulic motor gear box on main drive chain.
- Units are available in standard & gable box configuration, banders with flingers to spread in tree rows & spinners for broadcasting.
- This versatile unit can be used for compost, gypsum or commercial fertilizers.